We had so much fun looking at all the fun Summer time cards with the last challenge. What about more summer fun with the next upcoming holiday?
4th Of July/ Independence Day!!
Does anyone send out invites for 4th of July parties? picnics? or anything of that sort? let’s see them! We are sure that you are all getting ready to make them right now.
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a 4th of July/Independence Day theme – it has to be very obvious that the 4th of July/Independence Day theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday March 27, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!