We had so much fun looking at all the outstanding Copper & Gold cards with the last challenge. Autumn is a great time of year and who doesn’t like a little Glitz to make the world sparkle? So we are going to get a little festive with Autumn and sparkly stuff this round. Our theme this round is going to be:
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Autumn Glitz theme – it has to be very obvious that the Autumn Glitz theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday November 20, 2017
We have a special treat for you this round. We have a wonderful guest designer with us this week! She won first place a few rounds ago. Her project was so gorgeous we just had to have her as a guest dt this time. We hope you will leave some wonderful comments not only for the team this round but also for the wonderful
I am married to an amazing man, and my biggest supporter. We have four children, yes four! I live in the US and work full time as a church secretary. I have been stamping for almost two decades. Creativity is my outlet, passion and purpose. I define my style as grunge meets elegance. Though I love to distress everything, I like to balance my work with a touch of pretty and neat. In addition to stamping, I love to draw and paint and have found that mixed media allows me to blend these skills and create rich artwork, filled with depth and texture. I’m thrilled to be joining the talented team at Rubbernecker for this guest post!
Autumn brought us this gorgeous card using Leaves and Twigs (3021) and Second Spring (642-10) to see more about her beautiful creation and others she has made please be sure to CLICK HERE to go to Autumns blog. Thank you Autumn for joining us and all your hard work for this fantastic challenge.
Now onto the team inspiration!! They have some great ideas for you!
Lisbeth Bengtsson brought us this delightful shaker card using Fall Follage (924) , Second Spring (642-10) , Rubbernecker Watercolor Paper (wcp), Nested Oval Die Cut Set (5004D), and Small Frame Dies Die Set (950D). To see more of her lovely card please CLICK HERE to go to her blog.
Ruza Rebel made a beautiful scene card using Fall Foliage (924), Cards on Time (1054-03), KKCS FallMaster (3014) and some Wink of Stella. The card looks beautiful in person but it is really hard to see the Wink of Stella in the water in a photograph. To see more of her lovely card please CLICK HERE to go to her blog.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday November 7, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday November 19th.
- Entries posted prior to November 7, 2017 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme.
- ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.