We had so much fun looking at all the outstanding Invitation cards with the last challenge. But for a lot of parents out there, their little ones are going back to school. They may need cards for teachers, or to encourage kids to go back. Whatever the case may be, let’s have some fun with our inspiration! Our inspiration this week is coming from a couple of our new team members Jamie and Lisbeth. They are dedicated to bringing you some great inspiration for our challenges. You are going to love what they have for you! Our theme this round is going to be:
Back To School
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Back To School theme – it has to be very obvious that the Back To School theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday August 28, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Jamie Martin using Poppy Trio (869), Poppy Trio Die Cut (869d), Best Friends Etc (3032), Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cut (5007d) and Ken Oliver Color Burst 6 Pack Set Rich Moroccan Shades (cbset-4). To see more about her fantastic card CLICK HERE
Ruza Rebel using Best Friends Etc. (3032) , Ken Oliver Color Bursts (cbset-1), Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Set (5007d) and Rubbernecker Watercolor Paper (wcp). To see more about her cute little card CLICK HERE.
Cristena Bagne using Fern (758-02), Clover (758-03), Jasmine (758-04), Violet (758-05), Rosie (758-06), Oval Nesting Dies (5004D), Oval Nested Small Stitched Dies (5014d), and the Cream Cascading Card Kit. To see more about her card CLICK HERE.