We love seeing everyone’s projects in our challenges, so we want to help as much as we can. We want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to participate. That means, even if you don’t have a blog, some of you may have instagram or pinterest so you can still link your photos.
We have had a couple of requests for help, and as promised here are the instructions on how to link from Pinterest to the InLinkz for the challenge.
We love seeing everyone’s projects in our challenges, so we want to help as much as we can. We want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to participate.
If at any time you would like to see the photo larger, please just click on it.
- please be sure to be logged into your account and on your home page.
- from your home page you should see a search bar at the top that you normally look for things on Pinterest with – next to it you will see a red circle with a white plus sign
3. Hover over that plus sign to see the drop down
4. From the drop down choose “Upload Image”
5. After you choose “Upload Image” the upload box will appear for you.
6. Click the upload image button to look for the image you want to put in your Pinterest account for the challenge.
7. You computer should open to your images folder. It may not go directly to the one you want, but it will at least get you to the pictures on your computer. Please always try to remember where you save your image you want on your computer, in case it doesn’t go directly there.
8. choose the image that you want after you find it and click “open”
9. after you click open the image will upload into Pinterest
10. Be sure your image is the correct one that you want uploaded
11. if you do have a place you want the photo to open to when people look at it, the destination URL is the place to put that URL address. such as your blog. (please do not put the URL address of the challenge, we will NOT be able to click on your project from the InLinkz to see and comment and will have to delete your image) This part can just be skipped as well.
12. when you have uploaded your image click continue.
13. You now have to pick which one of your boards you want your image to be placed on.
14. after you choose your board click save
15. right after you click save it will ask if you want to see your pin now – click yes.
16. This is where you will get your URL to place in the InLinkz for the challenge. Be sure the project is open all the way
17. After the project is open go into the above browser/search bar, highlight the entire URL copy it
18. Go to the challenge on our blog, and move down to the InLinkz
19. click the InLinkz “Add Your Link” Button it is blue.
20. Once you click on this it will take you to the link up page.
There are 5 last steps on the link up page then you are all finished!
21. Paste the URL link you just copied from Pinterest and paste it in the number 1 spot in the screen shot – or where it says “Link” on the page.
22. Where it says “Title” Please put your name, it makes it more fun and easier for us to announce you as the winner if we have your name.
23. Please make sure we have your email address so we can contact you as a winner.
24. Many photos will come up as you can see in the picture above even though I put the link in for the one card. Please click “Select” on the correct card you want to use for the challenge.
25. the last thing you have to do is click ” Done” … and yes that is it you are all done with adding your project to the challenge!
If you would still like to have help, please feel free and do not hesitate to contact Cristena at RNDT@rubberneckerblog.com for more help or to have her submit your project for you. She is more than happy to help you join in the fun!