We had so much fun looking at all the fantastic Masculine cards with the last challenge. Now, Easter is coming up later this year but it is coming up a lot faster than we would probably like in some cases. Our design team knows the pressure of having to make holiday cards and finding the time to do them. So we would like to start getting you inspired for….
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Easter theme – it has to be very obvious that the Easter theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
Our prizes will include:
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($10 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday March 27, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Ruza Rebel using Bunny & Chick (565-02)
Melanie Labelle using Floral (496-04)
Keri Parish using Bunny & Chick (565-02) and Best Wishes (565-12)
Angela Yearous using Daisies (506-05)
The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday March 28th, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday April 9th. Entries posted prior to March 28th, 2017 will be deleted. All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible. Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image. You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired. Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam. In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and please have fun.
We look forward to your inspiring creations.
However, if you do not have a blog or a way to link up and would still like to enter this challenge, please email us at RNDT@rubberneckerblog.com with your name, a picture of your entry and Rubbernecker Challenge #6 in the subject line, and I will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂