We had so much fun looking at all the amazing leave it to the birds cards with the last challenge. They were all so cute! If you are looking for a good way to make some fun cards.. grunge cards are always good for boys or for girls. The teens really go for them. So we will be getting down and dirty with this challenge.
Our theme this round is going to be:
Grunge It Up!
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Grunge It Up theme – it has to be very obvious that the Grunge It Up theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday January 29, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Jamie Martin is using Cory (894-12), Cory Die (894-12D), People Skills (815-01), Nested Circle Stitch Die Set (5006D), and Splatter Stains(3006). To see more of her sweet inspiration please CLICK HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday January 16, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday January 28.
- Entries posted prior to January 16, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #24 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂