We really loved seeing all the beautiful loving creations with the Love is in the air cards with the last challenge. But if you like to do just a little more than just cards with your stamps… this will be the perfect challenge for you. If you have not done something like this before, you will get some outstanding inspiration this round.
Our theme this round is going to be:
Anything But A Card!
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Anything but a card theme – it has to be very obvious that the Anything but a card theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday, February 26, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
We actually have 2 new Challenge Team members that we want to introduce you to. We know that you are going to LOVE the inspiration they will be bringing to the team.
First up is Jennifer Greco! Her talents are completely beautiful, fresh and wonderful. We are excited to see all the amazing things she is going to be making with Rubbernecker Stamps after seeing what she has done with other companies so far.
What she has come up with for her first challenge with us blew us away. Jennifer is using: Daisy (953), Daisy Die Cut (953D), Best Friends Etc. (3032), Freehand Border Mini Set (950), Watercolor Butterfly (1039), Small Frame Die Set (950D), and last but not at all least Rubbernecker Water Color Paper (wcp). You are probably going to want to see more photos, as we know she took a lot of them. You will probably want to see how she put all of this together as well. please visit her blog by clicking HERE.
Our second newest member of the Challenge Team is Marilyn Scheller. Her talents are beautiful and quite amazing. Some of the cards we have seen her make before coming on the team, has us excited to see what kind of inspirations she is going to bring to you.
Marilyn is off to an awe inspiring start! Marilyn used: Jasmine (758-04), Best Wishes (3029), and the Mixable Flower Stack (5112D) one of our new die cuts this year. You will want to go over to her blog and find out everything you can about this cute little bag that she has made. You can do that by clicking HERE.
That is all for our newest members, but now on to the people that have bringing you wonderful and refreshing inspiration since the beginning.
Ruza Rebel is using Ken Oliver Color Burts Brights Pack (cbset-1 )(used Ultramarine Blue), Butterflies are Free (3020), To see more of her sweet and beautiful inspiration and how she did this please CLICK HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday February 13, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday February 26, 2018
- Entries posted prior to February 13, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #27 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂