We had so much fun looking at all the fantastic Easter cards with the last challenge. Although Easter is this weekend, we can still have some beautiful inspiration coming this week for you. We have a little something extra fun this week.
Bring may flowers…
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a April Showers Bring May Flowers theme – it has to be very obvious that the April Showers Bring May Flowers theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday April 24, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!! Oh, wait you are probably wondering about the extra fun I was telling you about at the beginning of this post? We have an extremely talented and very amazing guest designer this challenge!
She is coming to share her creation with us all the way from Taipei, Taiwan. She has been entering our challenges along with her students. When we first saw her cards, Cristena started to post her cards to our Pinterest boards right away, you may have seen them there. If you have not seen the boards you will want to go over (after you are done reading this post and Mandy’s post of course) because her work is amazing. Be prepared for your jaw to hit the ground. We are very thankful to have Mandy with us this week. Please be sure to click the photo of her card. Not only to give her some love by leaving comments on her blog, but she also has a fantastic step by step tutorial on how she made her card for you to see. It is magnificent!