We really loved seeing all the amazing, think out of the box and inspiring creations with the Recycle cards with the last challenge. This time we are going to focus on who we do card making and crafting best with…. our best friends. We know a few of you that if it wasn’t for your best friend, you might not have found yourself in the crafting world today.
Our theme this round is going to be:
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Best Frieds theme – it has to be very obvious that the Best Friends theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday, May 7, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
First inspiration is coming from Jennifer Greco. She is using Freehand Border Large , Create a Garden 3 , Barrel Garden Die Set, Mini Flower Stack Die, Fern Shadow. To see more of her beautiful card you can CLICK HERE.
Last but not at all least we have Ruza Rebel with her inspiration this week. She is using Mixable Flower Stack Die, Small Leaf Group Die, Nested Rectangle Stitch Die, Create a Garden 3, and the Barrel Garden Dies. To see more of her sweet and beautiful inspiration please CLICK HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday April 24, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday May 6, 2018
- Entries posted prior to April 24, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #27 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂