We really loved seeing all the beautiful summer creations with the Ready for Summer cards with the last challenge. With this challenge everyone can take place with no worries. We know that all of you are making Birthday cards, because who doesn’t need a birthday card?
Our theme this round is going to be:
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Birthday theme – it has to be very obvious that the Birthday theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday, February 26, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Jennifer Greco is first up. She is using: Birthday Tree Party (1133) stamp, Birthday Wishes Square (565-19), Rectangle Stitch Nested Die Set (5007D), and Square Stitch Nested Die Set (50). To see more photos and information of her sweet little card you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
Next up is the wonderful creation of Marilyn Scheller. She is using: Murray with Catch stamp (562-09), Murray with Catch matching die (562-09D), and the Nested Circle die cuts (5002D). To see more photos and information of her sweet little card you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday June 5, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday June 17, 2018
- Entries posted prior to June 5, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #35 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂