We had so much fun looking at all the outstanding Halloween cards with the last challenge. Now we are going to have a little fun getting into the wonderful season of Autumn. The tree’s change colors, the smells change… everything about Autumn is so inspiring! Our theme this round is going to be:
Copper & Gold
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Copper & Gold theme – it has to be very obvious that the Copper & Gold theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($10 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday November 5, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Cristena Bagne using Aster (1040) This one is new it is not online just yet but you can still get it at your local Scrapbook Expo, It will be online soon. , French Script Background (448) , Nested Oval Die Cut Set (5004D) and Colossians 3:2 (1050-15). To see more of her beautiful card CLICK HERE
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday October 24, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday November 5th.
- Entries posted prior to October 24, 2017 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme.
- ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.