- cooking oil spray
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed in the refrigerator
- all-purpose flour (for rolling the dough)
- 4 ounces Brie cheese (½ wheel of brie) NOTE: Substitute camembert or goat cheese if you prefer
- ½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce (not jellied)
- ¼ cup raw pecans, chopped
- 2-3 springs fresh rosemary,cut into 24 one-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray oil.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the thawed sheet of puff pastry into a 10×14-inch rectangle.
- Cut into 24 squares (4 columns and 6 rows). Gently take each square and place them into the muffin tin slots to create a little pastry cup. Use a fork to lightly prick the bottom of each pastry cup.
- Cut the brie into 24 small pieces (½-inch pieces), and place one piece into each of the pastry cups in the mini muffin tray.
- Top each piece of Brie with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Evenly divide the pecans on top and top with a piece of rosemary.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the puff pastry is golden brown on the edges. Let the bites cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then serve warm or at room temperature. Optionally, sprinkle a little flaky salt on top and serve.