We had so much fun looking at all the fantastic Masculine cards with the last challenge. Now, Easter is coming up later this year but it is coming up a lot faster than we would probably like in some cases. Our design team knows the pressure of having to make holiday cards and finding the time to do them. So we would like to start getting you inspired for….
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Easter theme – it has to be very obvious that the Easter theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday March 27, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Ruza Rebel using Bunny & Chick (565-02)
Melanie Labelle using Floral (496-04)
Keri Parish using Bunny & Chick (565-02) and Best Wishes (565-12)
Angela Yearous using Daisies (506-05)
One thought on “Easter Rubbernecker Challenge #6”
dear dt…you made wonderful inspirations!
i used this adorable easter inchie set…loved the cute little easter egg stamps in it!
hugs and kisses from germany