We had so much fun looking at all the wonderful Friendship cards with the last challenge. What we want to know is, do you ever have a hard time finding inspiration for a manly card? Something for our fathers, brothers, sons, boyfriends, husbands, male co-workers and so forth? Of course we do! Well let’s do something for the men in our lives! our theme this round is going to be:
It is in just a few weeks, June 18th 2017 for those who are wondering for this year.
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Father’s Day theme – it has to be very obvious that the Father’s Day theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
Our prizes will include:
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($10 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday March 27, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Keri Parish using Cowboy Ralph (562-03) and Legs Look Skinny (564-11)
Ann-Marie Johansson using Jack (897-07), Mothers day/Fathers day (565-1516), and Presents Set (970)
The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday May 23rd, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday June 4th. Entries posted prior to May 23rd, 2017 will be deleted. All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible. Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image. You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired. Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam. In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and please have fun.
We look forward to your inspiring creations.
However, if you do not have a blog or a way to link up and would still like to enter this challenge, please email us at RNDT@rubberneckerblog.com with your name, a picture of your entry and Rubbernecker Challenge #10 in the subject line, and I will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂