We had so much fun looking at all the gorgeous Mother’s Day cards with the last challenge. What a treat all of our mothers, friends or loved ones are going to be in for! Now it is time for the other people in our lives that are always there for us when we aren’t going to our mothers. Our theme this round is going to be:
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Friendship theme – it has to be very obvious that the Friendship theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday May 22, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Keri Parish using Best Friends (894-18) and Our Friendship (724-20)
Myndi Fraser using Field of Blooms (1005) and Freehand Border Phrase Set (900)
Ann-Marie Johansson using Best Friend (727-01), A Best Friend (642-01), and Best Friends Etc (3032)
Angela Yearous using Clare (891-19), and Nice Thing To Do (565-17)