We had so much fun looking at all the gorgeous Mother’s Day cards with the last challenge. What a treat all of our mothers, friends or loved ones are going to be in for! Now it is time for the other people in our lives that are always there for us when we aren’t going to our mothers. Our theme this round is going to be:
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Friendship theme – it has to be very obvious that the Friendship theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
Our prizes will include:
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($10 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday May 22, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Keri Parish using Best Friends (894-18) and Our Friendship (724-20)
Myndi Fraser using Field of Blooms (1005) and Freehand Border Phrase Set (900)
Ann-Marie Johansson using Best Friend (727-01), A Best Friend (642-01), and Best Friends Etc (3032)
Angela Yearous using Clare (891-19), and Nice Thing To Do (565-17)
The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday May 9th, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday May 21st. Entries posted prior to May 9, 2017 will be deleted. All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible. Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image. You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired. Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam. In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and please have fun.
We look forward to your inspiring creations.
However, if you do not have a blog or a way to link up and would still like to enter this challenge, please email us at RNDT@rubberneckerblog.com with your name, a picture of your entry and Rubbernecker Challenge #9 in the subject line, and I will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂