We really loved seeing all the beautiful loving creations with all the birthday cards with the last challenge. In the United States we have Independence day/ 4th of July coming up and some people like to make party decorations, invitations and other things. So we hope that this will give you a little inspiration. For those of you that may not be in the United states you can always show us what a Patriotism card for your country would look like, that would be a lot of fun!
Our theme this round is going to be:
Independence day/ Patriotism
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Independence day/ Patriotism theme – it has to be very obvious that the Independence day/Patriotism theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday, July 2, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
First we have Cristena Bagne, She used new little girl Regan (1117-14), Happy Birthday (3031) and the Nested Rectangle Die Cut Set (5003D). To see more of her cute card you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
Next we have Marilyn Scheller using: Many Happies (124SO), Nested Circle Die Cuts (5002D), and the Small Star Outline Die Cut (5100-06D). To see more of her wonderful creation, you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
Last but not at all least we have Jennifer Greco using : Candles (60-020405), Hippo (3104), Square Stitch Nested Die Set (5005D), and the Rectangle Stitch Nested Die Set (5007D). To see more of her amazing card please go to her blog by clicking HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday June 19, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday July 2, 2018
- Entries posted prior to June 19, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #36 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂