Did you have a wonderful Christmas Holiday? We hope you got everything you wanted and more! We also hope you have a very blessed 2018! Thank you so much for sharing your second day of the new year with us.
As you may have guessed it is time to start with a new challenge right at the beginning of the new year. We can’t wait to show you what we created for you. It is National Bird Month… so we thought would would have some fun.
Our theme this round is going to be:
Leave It To The Birds…
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Leave it to the birds theme – it has to be very obvious that the bird theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday Jan. 15, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday Jan. 2, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday Jan. 14, 2018.
- Entries posted prior to Jan. 2, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed. However, if it is not one of our stamps you have to have the photo online somewhere prior to emailing us.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #24 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂