- Vegetable oil, for the waffle iron
- 4 1/2 cups crumbled leftover stuffing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes, warm
- 1/2 cup leftover gravy, warm
- 1/4 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium high. Generously brush the top and bottom of the iron with oil.
- Combine the stuffing, parsley and eggs in a medium bowl. Evenly and firmly pack the waffle iron with some of the stuffing mixture. Close the iron and cook until the waffle is golden and can be lifted out easily, 4 to 6 minutes. Repeat with the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer each waffle to a plate, top with a scoop of mashed potatoes and then cover with gravy; finish with a dollop of cranberry sauce.