We really loved seeing all the beautiful loving creations with the anything but a card challenge. This time we are going back to making cards that have a bit of fun to them. Our next challenge is going to be fun for everyone, and for the people you give your project to.
Our theme this round is going to be:
Make it shake!
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a make it shake theme – it has to be very obvious that the make it shake theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday, February 26, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Jennifer Greco using Margarita Glass (639-02), Margarita Glass Die Cut (639-02D), Margaritas Make Sentiment (640-12), and Freehand Border Large (899-01). You will probably want to see how she put all of this together as well. please visit her blog by clicking HERE.
Marilynn Scheller using Ethel in Leotard (74-16), I Don’t Want (792-03), Nested Circles (5002D), Mixable Flower Stack (5106D), and Ethel in Leotard (74-16D) If you would like to see more about her card or photos you can see it by clicking HERE.
Ruza Rebel is using RN Nested Oval Dies (5004D), RN Watercolor Paper (wcp), Ken Oliver Color Burst – Brights (cbset-1), Mixable Flowoer Stack Die (5109D), Small Leaf Group Die (5110D), Best Wishes Etc Stamp Set (3029), To see more of her sweet and beautiful inspiration and how she did this please CLICK HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday February 27, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday March 11, 2018
- Entries posted prior to February 27, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #28 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂