We had so much fun looking at all the outstanding monochromatic cards with the last challenge. We are going to get a little extra kind this round. National Smile day is coming up October 7th. We are not sure who said it but “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness” Our theme this round is going to be:
Make Me Smile
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has the Make Me Smile theme – it has to be very obvious that the Make Me Smile theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
Our prizes will include:
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($10 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday July 17, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Cristena Bagne using Bird With Feathers (895-25), Bird With Feathers Die Cut (895-25D) and Another Birthday (1054-02) This one is so new it is only in the Scrapbook Expo booths! To see more of her card CLICK HERE.
Lisbeth Bergtsson using Summer Meadow (1008), Beautiful Wishes (565-12), Color Burst Fresh Florals set (cbset-5), and Color Burst Rich Moroccan Shades set (cbset-4). To see more of her card CLICK HERE
Ruza Rebel using Edna Kicking Heals (78-12), Edna Kicking Heals Die (78-12D), Zippidy Do Dah (724-07), and Nested Oval Die Set (5004D). To see more of her card CLICK HERE
Jamie Martin using Watercolor Red Wine Glass (1043-02), Fruit Salad (789-02), and Splatter Stains (3006) To see more of her card CLICK HERE
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday Sept. 12, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday Sept 24th .
- Entries posted prior to Sept 12, 2017 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped (rubber or digital) image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme.
- ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and please have fun.
We look forward to your inspiring creations.
However, if you do not have a blog or a way to link up and would still like to enter this challenge, please email us at with your name, a picture of your entry and Rubbernecker Challenge #18 in the subject line, and I will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂
5 thoughts on “Make Me Smile Rubbernecker Challenge #18”
A great theme and great inspiration for the challenge but I can’t find the InLinkz… the shortcut only points to the blog’s main page.
There is a little blue button at the bottom that says “add your link” I am not sure which short cut you are clicking on. I have checked the post and all links and everything looks fine on this end. If you still have trouble let us know. thanks!
Thanks for your reply it gave me an idea and I have worked it out. In Internet Explorer instead of the blue button I get this message: “This InLinkz widget is not allowed in this website. You can still view the linkup here” where the “here” points to your main page.
I checked on Chrome and sure enough the blue button appears! Might be something in my settings, either way I know how to do it this time!
so glad that it worked out. Yes, most websites work best on either Chrome or Mozilla/firefox. I have had good luck with the new version of internet explorer just called Microsoft edge, but internet explorer just doesn’t want to play nice much haha 🙂 So happy you are playing along and hope to see your creations for a long time in the future 🙂
Thank you for the challenge – I found you when I visited Keri Blog. Created a shaker card today with an encouraging message inside the shaker part, so I am hoping this makes you smile – I will be back each week to share my art – the DT has does a fabulous job on their art work here – their creations made me smile – have a blessed week