We had so much fun looking at all the outstanding monochromatic cards with the last challenge. We are going to get a little extra kind this round. National Smile day is coming up October 7th. We are not sure who said it but “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness” Our theme this round is going to be:
Make Me Smile
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has the Make Me Smile theme – it has to be very obvious that the Make Me Smile theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
Our prizes will include:
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($10 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday July 17, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Cristena Bagne using Bird With Feathers (895-25), Bird With Feathers Die Cut (895-25D) and Another Birthday (1054-02) This one is so new it is only in the Scrapbook Expo booths! To see more of her card CLICK HERE.
Lisbeth Bergtsson using Summer Meadow (1008), Beautiful Wishes (565-12), Color Burst Fresh Florals set (cbset-5), and Color Burst Rich Moroccan Shades set (cbset-4). To see more of her card CLICK HERE
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday Sept. 12, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday Sept 24th .
- Entries posted prior to Sept 12, 2017 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped (rubber or digital) image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme.
- ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and please have fun.
We look forward to your inspiring creations.
However, if you do not have a blog or a way to link up and would still like to enter this challenge, please email us at with your name, a picture of your entry and Rubbernecker Challenge #18 in the subject line, and I will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂