Yields: 4 serving(s) Prep Time: 15 mins Total Time: 50 mins Cal/Serv: 733
- 3 c. cooked instant mashed potatoes
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. freshly sliced chives, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, stir together mashed potatoes, flour, eggs, 2 tablespoons chives, garlic powder, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat your waffle iron and spray with cooking spray. Add about 1/4 cup of batter to your waffle iron and cook until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer waffles to a medium baking sheet in a single layer.
- When all waffles are made, preheat your broiler to high and top waffles with cheese. Broil until melty, then top with bacon and the remaining chives.