We had so much fun looking at all the gorgeous April Showers cards with the last challenge. Well now it is time to do something beautiful again. Since you are already in the mood for beauty we need something special for those fantastic ladies that raised us…. our moms! Our next theme is… yes you guessed it…
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Mother’s Day theme – it has to be very obvious that the Mother’s Day theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
Our prizes will include:
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($10 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday May 8, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Ruza Rebel using Teddy Bear (895-05), Best Friends Etc (3032), and Small Frame Dies Set (950D)
Melanie Labelle using Jillian (670-05), Flower Group (922), and Being You (822-01)
Keri Parish using Wildflower Joy (1015), Love (646-09)
The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday April 25, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday May 7th. Entries posted prior to April 25, 2017 will be deleted. All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible. Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image. You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired. Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam. In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and please have fun.
We look forward to your inspiring creations.
However, if you do not have a blog or a way to link up and would still like to enter this challenge, please email us at RNDT@rubberneckerblog.com with your name, a picture of your entry and Rubbernecker Challenge #7 in the subject line, and I will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂 Or if you already have a Pinterest account you can also follow along with the instructions that we have made HERE