We really loved seeing all the gorgeous background embossed inspiring cards with the last challenge. Now we are ready, well most of us are ready for summer. Tired of the cold winter, the rain of the spring, please bring on the sunshine! So we are going to have a challenge to bring us some sunshine in a card. That shouldn’t be to hard should it? Let’s get our inspiration going
Our theme this round is going to be:
Ready For Summer
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Ready for summer theme – it has to be very obvious that the Ready for summer theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday, June 4, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
First up is Cristena Bagne she is using: Tree With Tire Swing (1106-02), Happy Birthday (3031), Nested Circle Small Stitch Die Cuts (5012d), Nested Rectangle With Pierce Die (5023d). To see more photos and information of her beautiful clipboard you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
Next is Marilyn Scheller. she is using: Dinosaur (3101), Dinosaur Die Cut (3101d), Nested Circle Die Cuts (5002d). To see more photos and information of her beautiful clipboard you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
Last but for sure not least at all is our team member Jennifer Greco. She is using: Noel (1117-04), Best Friends Etc. (3032), Nested Oval Small Stitch Die set (5014d). If you would like to see more of her super cute card you can see it by clicking HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday May 22 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday June 3, 2018
- Entries posted prior to May 22, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #34 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂