We are so excited to be hosting our very first project challenge!! We hope you are just as excited! Our theme this time is:
We all need birthday cards, projects or whatever your little heart will inspire you to make! It is pretty easy to take part in the challenge.
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a birthday theme – it has to be very obvious that the birthday theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
Our prizes will include:
1 (one) First Place Winner ($25 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
1 (one) Second Place Winner ($15 GC to Rubbernecker Stamps)
All winners will be chosen via random.org
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Ann-Marie Johansson using Cory (894-12), Happy Birthday (624), and Freehand Border (950)
Cristena Bagne with Happy Pig (895-14), and Party Animal (724-01)
Last but not least in any way… Ruza Rebel using Tara (891-09) and Birthday Border (438)
The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday January 17, 2017 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday January 29th. Entries posted prior to January 17, 2017 will be deleted. All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible. Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image. You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired. Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam. In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and please have fun.
We look forward to your inspiring creations.
However, if you do not have a blog or a way to link up and would still like to enter this challenge, please email us at RNDT@rubberneckerblog.com with your name, a picture of your entry and Rubbernecker Challenge #1 in the subject line, and I will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂