We really loved seeing all the beautiful fun creations with the Make It Shake cards with the last challenge. Now we are going to have a little bit of fun with those little critters we all love, animals. We know that we always catch them acting silly or just doing something to make us laugh. Rubbernecker Stamps as a lot of animal stamps… so you are going to love this next theme!
Our theme this round is going to be:
All you have to do is…
Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Silly Animals theme – it has to be very obvious that the Silly Animals theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday, March 26, 2018
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Ruza Rebel is using Laundry 1 (3027), Laundry Days 1 Dies (3027D), Nested Rectangle Stitched Dies (5007d) and Nested Circle Dies w/Pierce (5022D). To see more of her sweet and adorable inspiration and how she did this please CLICK HERE.
Cristena Bagne she is using: Laundry 1 (3027), Landry 1 Die Cuts (3027D), Laundry 2 (3028), Landry 2 die cuts (3028D), Dogs 1 (3010), and Dogs 1 Die Cuts (3010D). To see more photos and information of her beautiful clipboard you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
Jennifer Greco is using: Sneak Peek Dino (this is only avail. at the Scrapbook Expo will be avail. online at the end of the month), Rectangle Stitch One Piece Die (5122D), and Fern Shadow background stamp (703).To see more photos and information of her beautiful clipboard you can go to her blog by clicking HERE.
- The challenge will be open at 11:00 am PST Tuesday March 13, 2018 and close at 11:55 pm Sunday March 25, 2018
- Entries posted prior to March 13, 2018 will be deleted.
- All entries must have a stamped image on their completed project to be eligible.
- Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Rubbernecker Stamps image.
- You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired.
- Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Rubbernecker Blog Post.
- We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam.
- In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted.
- your name
- a picture of your entry
- a URL link where your photo is kept (facebook, instagram, pinterest, your blog or somewhere else online) If you are using one of our stamps we can post it on our pinterest for you if needed.
- Rubbernecker Challenge #29 in the subject line,
and we will add it to the Inlinkz so you can participate. We want everyone to be able to participate! 🙂