We had so much fun looking at all the fantastic animal cards with the last challenge. We are wondering what you will do with this fun challenge! Can you believe that St. Patrick’s day is just around the corner? Amazing isn’t it? Our theme this time is:
St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day is a lot of fun, if you know the history behind it or not… If you know why they turn the rivers and beer green… if your color or choice is green or orange.. if you like leprechauns or just the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.. it is all still a lot of fun! The cards can be too, especially with some of the stamps Rubbernecker has!
So why not try your luck and see if you find a bit of gold by entering your project in this lucky challenge?
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a St. Patrick’s Day theme – it has to be very obvious that the St. Patrick’s Day theme is there. Yes, you can use green or orange…
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday March 13, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Ruza Rebel using a NEW Clear Stamp Set 3004 with the matching Die Cuts to go with it!! That is right!! You are getting a Sneaky Peeky!! How great is that!! The Clear sets will be listed on the site Mid March and the Die’s about the same time. You can get these at the Scrapbook Expo’s right now though!! They are 3004 and 3004D Just ask anyone at the booth and they can help you find them 🙂