We had so much fun looking at all the loving and handsome Father’s Day cards with the last challenge. Summer time is here for a lot of us. Kids are getting out of school, people are looking forward to vacations… but there are the few that are not going anywhere and might need a summer time pick me up card. So lets get some summer time inspiration going shall we ? 🙂 Our next challenge is …
All you have to do is…
- Check out the rules...
- Make a project that has a Summer Time theme – it has to be very obvious that the Summer Time theme is there.
- Click the Inlinkz button at the bottom and link up your image.
- PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES. It breaks our heart when we have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have random winners, that’s the only fair thing to do.
- Those using a Rubbernecker Stamp image may enter up to THREE times
- Those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.
- ALL creations must have a stamped image to be eligible.
All winners will be chosen via our froggy friends at InLinkz and announced Monday March 27, 2017
Now onto the team inspiration!!
Keri Parish using Island Bike 2 (676-05) and Brush Butterflys (3018) for the Dreams Sentiment
Ann-Marie Johansson using Daisies flowers (506-05) and Daisies background (699), Beautiful Wishes (565-12), and Everything on the card is colored with Ken Oliver’s Color Bursts
Myndi Fraser using Beach Chair (40-18) and KKCS Beach Master (3012)
One thought on “Summer Time Rubbernecker Challenge #11”
Wonderful DT inspiration!
Hugs, Sherry x