Yields: 6 Prep Time: 10 mins Total Time: 30 mins
- 6 Eggroll wrappers
- 1 c. leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 c. leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 c. Leftover cranberries
- 1 c. leftover stuffing
- vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. Leftover gravy, for dipping
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spread a thin layer of cranberries. Next add a couple tablespoons of mashed potatoes, then stuffing, and then turkey. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining leftovers.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining oil (it should reach 1″ up the side of pan) until it starts to bubble. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly.
- Serve with heated gravy.