Yields: 4 Prep Time: 15 mins Total Time: 35 mins
- 2 tbsp. leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 limes, divided
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced cabbage
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 c. leftover nuts and/or seeds, such as sesame seeds, peanuts, pecans, or spiced nuts
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. leftover stuffing, finely chopped
- 1 c. leftover gravy
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, plus 1 tbsp. sauce
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 c. shredded dark meat turkey
- 10 to 12 warm corn tortillas
- Chopped craisins and lime wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk cranberry sauce, parsley, mayonnaise, and juice of 1 lime. Add cabbage and toss until coated; season with salt and set aside.
- In a large, dry skillet over medium-low heat, toast nuts and/or seeds, swirling pan and tossing often, until fragrant and beginning to turn golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Wipe out pan. Heat oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add stuffing and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- In a blender, blend gravy, chiles, adobo sauce, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, juice of remaining 1/2 lime, and toasted nuts until smooth.
- Wipe out skillet. Pour in sauce and add chocolate. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted, about 1 minute. Add turkey and cook, stirring, until shreds separate and are warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Build tacos by piling tortillas with turkey, reserved slaw, stuffing croutons, craisins, and parsley. Serve with lime wedges alongside.