Here’s how my super cute coffee and owl card was made-
- Stamp Preston on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaMark Ink and color with Prisma Colored Pencils. Use the matching die to cut out and set aside.
- Die-cut white cardstock using the largest Nested Rectangle Small Stitched Die and stamp the sky background using one of the stamps from the Watercolor Backgound Set and Color Fuse Inks Set #9. Start stamping with the darkest color of ink down to the lightest.
- Die-cut the grass using the Tabbed Grass Set Die Cut and cut from two different shades of green cardstock and glue it to the bottom of the sky panel.
- Pop up Preston using foam squares so one of his feet is on the grass.
- Die-cut white cardstock using the Nested Square Small Stitch Die Cut Set and stamp it with Out of Jail using Onyx Black VersaMark Ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Layer this onto a slightly larger green panel and pop up with foam squares.
- Randomly apply blue Nuvo Drops to the card, let dry and glue to a craft colored top folded card.
I hope you guys can grab your own cup of coffee and get your craft on while you recreate this fun coffee and owl card. Be sure to tag #rubberneckerstamps to be featured on our Instagram page. Have a creative day!