I like the cooler weather, the pretty fall colors, leaves, and let’s not forget the t.v. shows starting up again! For my Fall card tutorial today, stencils and die-cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps were used. Let’s take a peek:
Fall is my most favorite season of all and today I want to share a fall card tutorial that you can use over and over.
Here’s how my card was made-
1. Papers in yellow, green and rust were cut using the Splatter Leaves Die Cut Set and the edges were sponged in the same colors.
2. They were then glued to a banner that was cut using the Nested Banner Stitch Die Cut Set.
3. The banner was popped up on a cream panel that was dry embossed with the Vertical Lines Stencil.
4. The green paper was die-cut with the Hugs #2 Die Cut and glued below the banner.
5. The banner was wrapped with twine and rhinestones were randomly placed on the card.
Here are the links to the Rubbernecker Stamps products that were used.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this fall card tutorial – now have a creative day!