how my floral thank you cards were made;
- The Brushed Flower #13 was stamped on white cardstock with Onyx Black Ink and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, here are the numbers; pink- 929, 994,
green- 912, 909, 989, blue-1027, orange-918, 921.
- This was then die-cut using the Nested Deckle Rectangle Die and layered onto a black panel 2 3/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Sponge a white cardstock panel 4″ x 5 1/4″ with Worn Lipstick Distress ink and stamp the Script Border #1 with the same ink.
- Randomly stamp the gray splatter marks using the Splatter Stains Clear Set using Smokey Gray VersaFine Ink.
- Apply a strip of black and white Washi Tape to the left side of the panel and glue to a pink card 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Pop up the Brushed Flower #13 towards the left side of the card using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
- Stamp Heartfelt Thanks on a 1″ x 4 1/4″ piece of white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Layer this onto slightly larger pink paper and glue onto the popped up flower.
- To finish off the card three sequins were randomly glued to the card using Nuvo Glue.
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!