Hi, Jamie here with you today sharing a birthday flowers and butterflies card using the new “It’s Spring Time” layering stamp set. I just love these new layering sets, it makes it quick and easy to have a beautiful card in minutes especially with the help of the new Color Fuse Ink sets!
Here’s how my card was made-
- Die-cut white cardstock using the Nested Deckle Rectangle Dies set.
- Using the Spring Time clear stamp set, stamp the flowers starting with the center larger flower and Color Fuse #6 ink set. Each of the layering stamp sets has an instruction sheet on what order to stamp so there’s no guesswork.
- Next stamp the side flowers using Color Fuse #1 and #2.
- Stamp the sentiment at the bottom with black ink and layer this onto a slightly larger black panel.
- Glue yellow and white striped decorative paper onto a purple card and diagonally pop up the stamped piece using foam squares.
- Die-cut a butterfly from white glitter paper using the Stcked Butterflies die and bend the wings to give it dimension. Place a thin strip of foam tape under each wing so they stay up and glue only the body to the card.
- Apply self-adhesive purple pearls to the butterfly body.
- Last but not least a self-adhesive gold gem was placed in the center of the purple flower.
Here are the products I used to make my card.
Looking at the finished product, doesn’t it just POP? That yellow just grabs my attention. And any time you make a flowers and butterflies card you just can’t help but smile! I hope you enjoyed following along today. Be sure to follow us on Instagram to see more inspiration!!!