Hello Rubbernecker friends – do you love handmade floral greeting cards? You do know that YOU are “bloomin’ marvelous”, right – just like on this card?
I love this sentiment and the fonts in it! This fits for many different types of cards and I know I’ll be using it a lot. I’ve used the Poppy Bouquet stamp for the main focus and have used my Copic markers to color it.
Here are the quick and easy steps to create this card.
- Stamp the bouquet in Copic safe ink and color it. The markers I’ve used are: petals: YR16, Y38, Y35, Y32; flower centers: E49, E47, E44; other flowers: R27, R05; leaves: G07, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
- Die cut with the largest die from the Nested Rectangle Scallop with Holes die set.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- Adhere the panel to a green card stock top-folding A2 card base.
- Add a few NUVO Key Lime Jewel Drops for a bit of embellishment.
I love the extra touch the Scallop die adds!
I hope you are inspired to give the sweet Poppy Bouquet stamp a try for an easy-to-make card.
Thank you for stopping by to check out one of my handmade floral greeting cards. For more inspiration for floral cards, check out this post, too. Have a wonderful, crafty week!
One thought on “Pretty Handmade Floral Greeting Cards To Make!”
Your Poppy card is so beautiful! I love the colors you used for the flowers.