For the two cards today I wanted to show you these inks on both white and kraft card stock. The color combos released by Rubbernecker are Pink, Yellow, Green and Blue. For my cards today I chose the Green and the Yellow combo. I am also using the new layering floral set called Blossoms In Spring and Kittie Says Phrases#1 from Rubbernecker!
- Stamp the solid layer with Custard on both corners of a white panel. Stamp the outline of the flower using the darkest of the yellow ink called Amaretto and the detail image using the Autumn yellow ink. Finally stamp the center of the flower using a black ink.
- For the leaves stamp the solid layer using Fern green ink and the vein using the darkest green ink called Juniper.
- Stamp the large sentiment from the Blossoms in Spring stamp set in black and the additional sentiment from the Kittie Says Phrase#1 using the lightest yellow ink.
- Add some stickles or glitter in the center of the flowers and glue some gem stones around them . Adhere this to a Kraft size folding notecards.
- Start by stamping the solid layer image on a kraft card stock using a white pigment ink. Using a white pigmanet ink will help the yellow to show up when you stamp over it. Stamp the solid layer with the Custard ink over the white stamped image. Stamp the outline layer using Amaretto ink.
- Stamp the the detail layer with Autumn a couple of times to increase the intensity of the ink. Stamp with versamark ink over the detail layer. Add perfect pearls to add gold shimmer to the image. Stamp the center of the flowers using a black ink.
- The leaves were stamped directly onto the kraft notecard. Stamp the solid layer using Fern ink and the detail layer with Juniper ink.
- Add the sentiment using a black ink and some white dots in different sizes using white gel pen.
- Die cut the kraft panel using Nested Rectangle X Stiched Die from Rubbernecker. Adhere this die cut panel onto a side folding white note card.