Today I’m sharing a scarecrow and pumpkins card made using several newly released dies by Rubbernecker Stamps. I used the Scarecrow, Baskets, Pumpkins and Ivy, Corn Stalks, Birds, Deckle Hills and Rectangle Combo #4.
Take a look at this adorable scarecrow and pumpkins card!
The Frame, Ground Layer, and Corn Stalks
- Cut the frame sections using white cardstock and the ground layers using green cardstock.
- Attach the three frame sections together using double-stick tape.
- Attach the grass layer to the back of the frame using double-stick tape.
- Apply mounting tape to the back of the frame and attach it to the blue sky layer card base.
- Cut the cornstalks using green cardstock, tuck them in behind the grass layers and attach using glossy accents.
- Cut the scarecrow parts using a variety of designer paper and cardstock colors.
- Assemble the parts and pieces using double-stick tape, glossy accents, and mounting tape.
- Attach the scarecrow to the woodgrain stakes, tuck in behind the corn stalks and attach to the card base using mounting tape.
The Basket and Pumpkins
- Cut the basket using woodgrain cardstock and apply Antique Linen and Vintage Photo ink with mini applicators to add depth of color.
- Cut the pumpkins using yellow cardstock.
- Apply Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge ink to the pumpkins using mini applicators.
- Color the stems using a brown marker.
- Attach three pumpkins to the back of the basket using mounting tape.
- Tuck the basket of pumpkins in behind the grass layer and attach using mounting tape.
- Tuck the loose pumpkins around the basket and attach using mounting tape.
- Add a touch of softness around the pumpkins by attaching a few smaller corn stalks using glossy accents.
- Finish the scene by attaching the black crows using small pieces of mounting tape.
I had lots of fun making this fall scarecrow and pumpkins card. If you would like more scarecrow and pumpkin inspiration you can check out my Scarecrow Z Fold Box card using many of these same dies. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day.