And couldn’t help but add the sweet Poppy Bouquet floral as the perfect compliment!
Take a peek:
Here’s how I made it:
- I cut a base from white card stock, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4″.
- I cut a piece of the wood grain Design Paper using the largest of the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Dies.
- Next the floral design paper was cut using the largest of the Nested Scallop With Holes.
- I used the middle sized Nested Scallop With Holes to cut a piece of white cardstock.
- The sentiment was stamped onto the white die cut with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink using my Misti.
- I stamped the Poppy Bouquet using the same Memento Ink onto some Copic friendly paper and colored the image with Copic Markers R81, R83, R85, and R89 for the flowers and YG61, YG63 and YG67 for the foliage.
- The image was cut using the Scan N Cut first, and then I trimmed it down further using scissors because I wanted to get into the nooks and crannies.
- Finally I assembled all of my pieces using foam tape under the two scalloped layers, inserting the flowers between the two and strategically placing foam tape under the flowers in a few spots where they hang over those layers.
- Lastly I added some sequins and was happy to find the gray pearls because of the vintage feel.
That’s me for today! Thanks so much for stopping today. I hope you enjoyed your visi and be sure to visit Rubbernecker to choose YOUR favorite uplifting sentiment stamp.