Hi there, Jamie here with you today with a card that uses some of my favorite Rubbernecker Stamps products! I just think that these birds are the cutest, they make me laugh every time I look at them, I think I’m that little bird hanging upside down hahah.
Here’s how my card was made-
- Stamp Be Yourself on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaMark Ink and color with Prisma Colored Pencils.
- Cut out the birds using the Be Yourself Die Cut and set aside.
- Cut a rectangle using the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cut Set and create clouds using the Clouds Stencil Lavender, Sky, and Artic Color Fuse Inks using blending brushes.
- Stamp Diagonal Stripes on white cardstock using the diagonal background stamp and Arctic Ink.
- Stamp Getting Old on a strip of white cardstock using Odyssey Ink and glue to a white card.
- Die-cut purple and green papers using the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cut Set one size larger than the cloud panel.
- To assemble the card layer and glue the green, purple, and cloud panel as shown. Use foam squares to pop up on the card.
- Pop up the birds with foam squares onto the cloud panel, glue the sentiment below this, and randomly add sequins using Nuvo glue.
Your card is done and ready to mail! I hope you enjoyed following along with this creation and make one of your own. Be sure to share your creations and tag #Rubberneckerstamps for a chance to be featured. Be sure to follow Rubbernecker on Instagram!