Here are the details for my card:
- Stamp a lot of the flowers and greenery from the Fragrant Blooms set.
- Stamp the purple flowers: Lavender, Orchid, and Magenta from Color Fuse Set #6.
- Yellow flowers: Lemon, Custard, and Autumn from Color Fuse Set #1.
- Pink flowers: Rose, Bubblegum, and Fuchsia from Color Fuse Set #5.
- Greenery: Moss and Basil from Color Fuse Set #10. I stamped the lightest color, Moss, on the tops of the greenery. Then stamped the darker color, Basil.
- Stamp the flower centers. I used Apricot from Color Fuse Set #2 for the yellow flowers.
- Since I stamped the pink and purple flowers third layer with the darkest ink, I needed to think of something for the centers. I remembered some yellow embossing powder I’ve had in my stash forever! I stamped the centers with Versamark clear embossing ink, sprinkled on the yellow embossing powder and heat embossed it.
- For all of the stamping, I used my MISTI and stamped the layers 2-3 times, depending upon the depth of color I was wanting.
- Die cut all of the images with the coordinating dies.
- Arrange the pieces on an A2 sized card stock. Do not adhere!
- Let some of the flowers and leaves hang over the edges making sure that the pieces are overlapping as you go.
- When you have them arranged, take a piece of Press N Seal and put it over your arrangement and press down to stick them all on. Using the A2 card stock piece as a guide, trim off the flowers and greenery that extend beyond the edges. (Note: You will be trimming the Press N Seal too.)
- Flip this over and remove the A2 card stock piece. Add dots of glue under the areas that overlap to connect all the pieces.
- Remove the Press N Seal and add dots of glue to the overlapping pieces on the front side.
- Die cut more of both flowers from white card stock. Glue these to the backside of the piece to give it a cleaner look when it’s opened. You can see the overhang on this next photo–trim that off.
- Cut a piece of white card stock to 4-¼” x 6″. Score it at ½” and fold over.
- Adhere the flap to the top part of the see-through card front. See the next photo as more explanation.
I stamped the sentiment that’s from the same set in Versafine Onyx Black ink and fussy cut it out. I added a few foam squares and adhered it to the card front.