With winter coming to an end and Spring being right around the corner it’s time for lots of spring inspired bicycle cards and this die cut with lots of mini florals was a perfect fit!
Creating this card
- I die cut from white card stock the flowers, vines and bicycle. I cut an additional bicycle out of gold card stock.
- The bicycle and florals were coloured in Copic markers and glued to a die cut panel.
- I used the second bicycle that was cut from gold card stock to piece over the first one where I wanted gold accents.
- I used glossy accents to add shine and dimension to the bicycle.
- I finished the card by gluing my panel to my card base that was stamped with the poppy background stamp and heat embossed with yellow embossing powder.
Something I love about these bicycle cards is that they are good for a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, for birthday or congrats or as a thank you or thinking of you……. I mean, there aren’t a lot of occasions for which cute bicycle cards wouldn’t be fun!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out this example of some cute bicycle cards – grab this die and make your own!
2 thoughts on “Bicycle Cards to Bring in Spring”
Pretty spring card, the mini florals are lovely in this design.
I am in love with this card. I just received my bicycle die for Mother’s Day and can’t wait to create with it. Gorgeous colours you used, too!