With winter coming to an end and Spring being right around the corner it’s time for lots of spring inspired cards and this die cut Bicycle with lots of mini florals was a perfect fit.
Creating this card
- I die cut from white card stock the flowers, vines and bicycle. I cut an additional bicycle out of gold card stock.
- The bicycle and florals were coloured in Copic markers and glued to a die cut panel.
- I used the second bicycle that was cut from gold card stock to piece over the first one where I wanted gold accents.
- I used glossy accents to add shine and dimension to the bicycle.
- I finished the card by gluing my panel to my card base that was stamped with the poppy background stamp and heat embossed with yellow embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by!