Hellooooo crafty friends, Michelle with you today. As we all hunker down and do our part to keep our friends and families safe and healthy one thing we can keep doing is crafting. (I’ll be cleaning and packing as well, with breaks of crafty/coloring goodness.) Today I have a simple card using some of the NEW Color Fuse Inks from Rubbernecker and one of their new stamp sets as well, Summer Bloom.
Rubbernecker created several new stamp sets that are layering sets to use in tandem with their Color Fuse stamp sets. Those of you who watch my posts regularly know I am not an expert stamper, but Rubbernecker makes it very easy including instructions with the stamps so you know exactly what order to do your stamping. Here are the instructions:
- Layer the three stem and leaf stamps using Mist, Moss and Clover inks
- Layer the three petal stamps using the Lavender, Lilac and Orchid inks
- Add a sentiment with black ink
- Use the Rectangle Combo #2 OPC die to cut two different patterned papers, one of mine is double sided adding to the variety of paper frames cut
- Using all the die frames from the two different patterned papers layer the images frames to create two cards
- Pop up one or two elements on each card for interest
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Below you will find affiliate links to all the Rubbernecker products I used in today’s projects.
Have a Happy Colorful Day!