Background and Card Base
- Stamp the lady holding coffee from the Coffee clear set in black ink, color with Prisma pencils and die cut using the coordinating dies.
- Stamp Coffee Bean Background on a tan panel with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Use the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Set to cut a window in the panel and then cut a larger frame out of blue decorative paper to glue around the opening.
- Glue a light blue decorative paper panel to a tan card, lay the Coffee Bean panel centered on top of this and stamp Can’t Buy Happiness with Sepia VersaFine Ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Glue an acetate panel on the backside of the window that was cut in the Coffee Bean Background panel then line with foam tape.
- Wrap the bottom of the panel with purple and white twine.
- Place sequins over the sentiment and mount the panel, centered over this.
- Randomly glue sequins to the front of the card.
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!
How about you – do you need a coffee shaker card to wake up your morning?