Hey friends, Michelle Here today! I have a little Rubbernecker inspiration to perk up your mid-week! I was feeling very colorful today and wanted to create something vibrant and fun, so this Colorful Fish Friends card is what came to mind. I have all the steps broken down for the actual card making this time, including step by step photos! Take a looks, see what you think!
- I am starting with the stamp “Fish Group” from Rubbernecker Stamps and coloring them up with my Copic Markers
- YG01, YG03, YG63 for upper right
- YR18, R24 and R29 for lower right
- V12 and V04 for lower left
- Y35, YR14, YR18 for upper left
- Next, use BG000, G20, B00, BG52, BV20 to create a wash over the fish; this creates the water effect
- Die cut fish and one bright contrasting patterned paper with circle nesting dies
- Die cut 3 banners of patterned paper with varying prints and sizes
- Adhere full card front sized patterned paper to card base
- Adhere banners overlapping and falling off the top of card
- Adhere circle patterned paper again falling off side and top of card
- Trim extra banner and circle pieces off
- Use a sentiment stamp on the lower right corner of the card and also the inside of card if desired
- Use a dimensional paint like Nuvo drops to add simple dots around edge of image circle * let dry!*
- Use foam tape to pop up the die cut image
- Adhere a few acrylic dots, sequins or add more Nuvo drops for a few finishing details in your contrasting color
BAM! This fun, colorful, card is rocking my world today!
I really hope this tutorial was helpful! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Below you will find links to all the Rubbernecked product I used in this fun fishy creation. Gotta like a card that makes you smile😉
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!
Have a Happy Colorful Day!