Hey friends, Michelle Here today! I have a little Rubbernecker inspiration to perk up your mid-week with a colorful fish friends card! I was feeling very colorful today and wanted to create something vibrant and fun, so this project is what came to mind. I have all the steps broken down for the actual card making this time, including step by step photos! Take a looks, see what you think!
- I am starting with the stamp “Fish Group” from Rubbernecker Stamps and coloring them up with my Copic Markers
- YG01, YG03, YG63 for upper right
- YR18, R24 and R29 for lower right
- V12 and V04 for lower left
- Y35, YR14, YR18 for upper left
- Next, use BG000, G20, B00, BG52, BV20 to create a wash over the fish; this creates the water effect
- Die cut fish and one bright contrasting patterned paper with circle nesting dies
- Die cut 3 banners of patterned paper with varying prints and sizes
- Adhere full card front sized patterned paper to card base
- Adhere banners overlapping and falling off the top of card
- Adhere circle patterned paper again falling off side and top of card
- Trim extra banner and circle pieces off
- Use a sentiment stamp on the lower right corner of the card and also the inside of card if desired
- Use a dimensional paint like Nuvo drops to add simple dots around edge of image circle * let dry!*
- Use foam tape to pop up the die cut image
- Adhere a few acrylic dots, sequins or add more Nuvo drops for a few finishing details in your contrasting color
BAM! This fun, colorful, card is rocking my world today!
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!
Have a Happy Colorful Day!
I really hope this tutorial was helpful! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Below you will find links to all the Rubbernecker product I used in colorful fish friends card. Gotta like a card that makes you smile😉