Happy Monday Friends and fans of slimline cards! Wasn’t last weeks new release so much fun? We were beyond thrilled with your response to our new slimline die-cuts and love all the creations we see rolling in. Our designers have created some beautiful projects to share with you over the next few weeks to help get those inspiration juices flowing! So grab some coffee and scroll through today’s post for a colorful and fun floral card to send to your bestie.
here’s how this awesome card was made:
- Die-cut white cardstock using the slimline Solid Bubble Scallop Die and the Flower #2 Die Cut and also cut this from black cardstock.
- Use blending brushes to blend Color Fuse Inks ink Autumn, Lemon, Moss, Clover, Bubblegum, and Blush.
- Ink the Splatter Background stamp with the same colors and stamp over the blended panel.
- Use the Picket Fence Die Cut to cut out of white cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white cardstock square with black ink and glue to a black panel.
- Glue the die-cut flowers to the ink blended panel and pop up the fence over the stems using foam tape.
- Pop up the sentiment at the top of the panel.
- Glue the panel to slightly larger black cardstock and glue to a white slimline card.
- Randomly glue sequins to add a bit of shimmer.
What a colorful and fun project! We hope you enjoyed following along with our designer today and created something stunning to send to a friend! Didn’t have time to make this project? Pin it for later…. be sure to follow us on Pinterest for easy access to all your favorite projects! And go ahead and dip your toe in the fun trend of slimline cards!