Here are the steps for the floral section.
- Stamp the bouquet with Copic safe ink.
- Color the background around the bouquet with B02, B04, BO5, and B06.
- Here’s the cool technique – add some Copic Various Ink Colorless Blender solution to a small scrap piece of washcloth. Blot this along the background for 2-3 seconds, drying with a heat tool as you go around. I love the textured look this technique creates!
- Next, I colored the bouquet using these Copic markers: YR23, Y18, Y11, Y08, G07, YG17, YG25, YG03.
- Trim the colored panel to 4″ x 2-¼” and adhere it to a black card stock layer that is 4″ x 2-½”.
- Die cut using the largest Nested Rectangle Sm. Stitch die by just cutting the top and bottom edges. This way the piece will have the same stitching as the card base. (See the next photo.)
Here is the project really showing off that super cool texture created by that copic colorless blender technique.
- Adhere a 5-½” x 4-¼” black panel to a white top-folding card base.
- Die cut white card stock with the largest Rectangle Stitched die and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the Special Joy sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- Add foam tape to the back of the floral piece and adhere to the card base.
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!