Hi, Jamie here with you for another Monday where I am sharing a cute birthday card for young kids!
If you’re like me I’m always in need of birthday cards for all ages and I like to have a bunch to choose from so I can pick one that really suits the person that I’m giving it to. This stamp is so adorable, I already have someone in mind for it!
Here’s how my card was made:
- Stamp Birthday Tree Party on white cardstock and color with color pencils.
- Make the clouds by using the Clouds Stencil and the new Sonata ink from the Color Fuse #8 ink set.
- Die-cut the colored piece using the largest die from the Nested Square Stitch Die Set and set aside.
- Glue decorative paper to a white top folding card and glue pink ribbon around the center.
- Pop up the stamped image on the top of the card and glue a pink bow to the left side.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in black ink on the bottom right of the card.
- Add Glossy Accents to the eyes of the owls and Stickles to the balloon, stars, hat, and bow.
In the picture above you can see the Glossy Accents on the eyes and some of the glitter.
White card 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Decorative Paper from The Paper Studio 4″ x 2 3/4″ (two pieces)
White cardstock square- cut with the largest die
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Pink statin ribbon
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Prisma Color Pencils
*Pink- 929, 994
*Green- 1005, 912, 909, 911
*Blue- 992, 905, 902
*Brown- 941, 943, 945
*Yellow- 916, 1034, 1003
*Purple- 956, 932
Cute, right? And even though I designed this birthday card for young kids, I am betting “kids” of ALL ages would LOVE to receive it!