How to make this card:
- Start by stamping the Europe Travel Background stamp using very light shade of ink. I used Antique linen but you can use a light gray or a light brown shade of ink as well. I only wanted the Paris party the background stamp for my card today, so I made sure I was inking only that area of the background stamp. I also used a baby wipe to dab of the excess ink around the selected area. I stamped this image on a white card stock. You can do this simple background stamping technique with practically any stamp you have!
- Once you are done it is time to do some sketch lines using a micro tip black pen. I drew in some sketchy lines where the artist had illustrated the tower and the bridge and also added some additional sketches around it to show trees shrubs and some buildings.
- Stamp Belle on to a White card stock using a copic friendly ink and color her. I kept the color scheme to a minimum. I have added the list of colors used at the bottom. After coloring, fussy cut the image close to the black line.
- Die cut the black sketched panel using the largest of the Nested Rectangle die from Rubbernecker. Stamp and emboss the sentiment Lady With Class, on a black cardstock. Cut this sentiment panel into fish tail banner shape using a paper trimmer or scissors and adhere it to the top right corner of the rectangle sketched panel using foam tape.
- Adhere the girl using foam adhesive to the left of the tower. Mount this rectangle panel on tot a top folding white notecard. Add a few iridescent sequins around the images and you are done.
Want to watch a video of how this was made? See below:
- Skin- E04 E11 E21 E00
- Dress- R81 R83 R85
- Hat and Faux Fur Wrap – C05 C03 C01
Remember to add your projects to the Rubbernecker facebook fan group – we love to see your art work and creativity! Thank you for spending your time with me today learning this background stamping technique and I will see you next time – until then happy stamping!