In these trying times I am so happy to be a part of this amazing crafting community. This is one place where social distancing doesn’t matter….art and creativity actually bring people together. While we have to be mindful to physically distance ourselves to keep each other safe, lets not forget to come closer by sharing handmade kindness cause that breaks all barriers and distances!!! I believe in the power of handmade kindness. The Rubbernecker team is here to inspire and motivate you to get through this time of waiting, we are all in this together. STAY STRONG!!!
- Start by stamping the small and the large floral images from the Fragrant Bloom stamp set on a white carsick. Stamp the first solid layer using Mango ink cube. the second layer was stamped using Posey ink cube and the final layer was stamped using Nectar.
- After the stamping is all done fussy cut the flowers leaving a small white border. You can cut it close to image as well, but sometimes I find it easy to cut by leaving a small border.
- Temporarily arrange the flowers on a gray side folding notecard in order to stamp the leaves. Stamp the leaves directly to the front of the notecard panel using Moss and Clover Ink. I also did a few second generation stamping of the leaves using Moss ink.Adhere the flower arrangement to the left side of the notecard using foam adhesive.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment on a black cardstock with white embossing powder. Cut it into a fish tail banner and adhere it to the front panel tucking one side of the banner under the floral arrangement.
- Add nuvo crystal drops in black to tie in the black from the sentiment banner. I also added nuvo glitter drops to the center of the flowers and the card is finished.