Here are three of our favorite projects to make some DIY paper Halloween treats!
Whether you hand out candy or gift cards or any other goodie, we thought we would share some ideas for DIY paper Halloween treats that you can make this weekend and have handy. This time of year we like to treat our delivery people, that barista who always gets our pumpkin spice latte just perfect, the grocery bagger who always makes sure our bread is on top and all the other people who make sure our days are just that much better.
So we thought we would share our three favorite projects that you can whip up and customize to your needs with not a trick in the bag!
DIY Halloween Candy Bar Wraps
First, are our fun candy bar wraps from this post. These come together so fast and are practically perfect to make in front of, oh we don’t know, maybe Hocus Pocus 2? Make it an afternoon and watch the original first!
5335-01D Build an Owl Die
5335-02D Owl Halloween add ons Die
5176D Nested Deckle Rectangle Dies
1349 field of stars background
1343 Snakeskin background
1356 wavy line background
1. Cut orange, purple, and green card stock with largest die from Nested Deckle Rectangles.
2. Stamp background pattern onto die-cut panel.
3. Cut and assemble Halloween Owls.
4. Wrap a stamped panel around each candy bar and secure in the back with adhesive.
5. Add coordinating ribbon around center and adhere owl on top with foam adhesive.
Our Handmade Halloween Gift Card Holders!
These quick to make, totally customizable gift card holders can also hold a check, cash or a note. Use the basic template to make the pockets and then add any of our super cute Halloween characters for something that will be truly unique.
Halloween Gift Card Holders that are a TREAT!
Did you know Trick or Treating doesn’t have to be just for kids? Grown ups deserve treats too, am I right!!! We definitely have a treat for you today, as our designer, Preeti, walks you through how to make these adorable Gift Card Holders using slimline die cuts and stamps, that are sure to be a hit among your friends. Just make them and slip in a Starbucks, Dairy Queen or Sees Candy gift card into them and send them
Handmade Halloween Gift Tags!
We recently shared these on the blog and you all went as bananas for them as we did. These are SO stinkin’ cute and to make anything a Halloween treat, all you have to do is tie or tape one of these onto the package, the bag or even the item itself and you’ve instantly made someone feel special.
The CUTEST Halloween Gift Tags!
Just wait until you see these beyond adorable Halloween gift tags made with one of our brand new stamp sets! As we’ve mentioned, Halloween is the third most popular holiday in the US. Maybe it’s the cute costumes, the sense of community with trick or treating or the vast amounts of candy circulating but we know Halloween paper crafting is always very popular. These insanely sweet Halloween gift tags from Allison are just the thing to use to turn any
Here are some not-to-be missed items from the store that you might want to grab NOW to make some of these.
- Pumpkin Dress Up stamp set – used in those super cute Halloween tags!
- Pumpkin Dress Up coordinating dies – skip the fussy cutting and cut out a few at a time!
- Cute Monsters #1 and Cute Monsters #2 die sets – mix and match and trick and treat at the same time!
- Spooky and cute at the same time, our Ghosts die has lots of sizes for lots of variety.
- Our Spook-tacular Paper Pad has TONS of designs, letting you add lots of details with nothing more than a sheet of this awesome card stock weight paper.
- Our Monster Group stamp set is PERFECT for gifting a group – who won’t crack up at seeing all the people in the office rendered as these funny beasties?
- The coordinating Monster Group die lets you make multiples of your Halloween treats even faster!
Bookmark this post, get some of your Halloween goodies out on your craft table and when you have a few minutes, pop in and make a few of these examples of fast and easy DIY paper Halloween treats. Then hit the dollar store for some cute, silly, funny or tasty treats, gussy them up with any of these ideas and be the treating trickster of the year!