Happy new year everyone, Allison here today! It’s a new year and I couldn’t think of something cuter then this Dreamy little bear to use for one of my first cards of the year. January is special for me as I became a grandma Jan 1st 2019, so this sweet card is going to that special cutie in my life.
Heres some steps on how to make this card:
- I started by stenciling the stars stencil on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 sheet of Neenah solar white cardstock with distress oxide ink in the colour milled lavender. I then used the same milled lavender to lightly blend along the bottom and up the right side to soften the stars.
- I then die cut the sheet using the pierced rectangles dies in 2 sizes.
- I stamped on a new sheet of Neenah cardstock the sweet bear image using momento black ink and coloured him in with copics. I used the matching die to cut him out and used the moon die in the same set to cut out the moon.
- I covered the moon cutout in glue and poured glitter over top to create a sparkly textured moon.
- The sentiment was stamped in Versamark black ink and heat embossed in clear.
- For the card assembly I glued flat to my cardbase the large background that was stencilled with the stars. I propped up the small rectangle with foam tape and adhered to the opening in the center.
- I attached the bear and the moon with glue and added a piece of twine tied to the top to create a hanging moon.
- My card was finished with a spectrum noir sparkle pen over the stars and the book.
After I finished my card I decided to add some clouds. I couldn’t decide which way I liked better so I’ve included photos of both.
- Small stitched cloud
- Over the moon stamp set
- Over the moon die set
- Pierced rectangles die set
- Star stencil
- Bear- E53,53,50
- Purples – V97,95,93,12,06
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my card!
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!